Historia Magazine is committed to promoting quality historical writing. Our target audience is the book-buying public – fans of historical fiction and non-fiction. The site regularly attracts several thousand unique users per month and is growing all the time. Our social media reaches thousands of people every week. If you would like to promote your work (or the work of your authors) on historiamag.com, here are your options*:
Membership of the Historical Writers’ Association
Full membership of HWA entitles individual authors to:
- Unlimited coverage in Historia, including features, interviews, reviews, giveaways and other promotional content, at the discretion of the editor.
- Free advertising on historiamag.com
- Cost: £65 p.a.
Associate membership of HWA entitles individuals or organisations to:
- Free advertising on historiamag.com for events or products (other than books), appropriate to the content and audience of Historia, at the discretion of the editor.
- Cost: Individual £40 p.a.
- Cost: Corporate (up to three named people within a single organisation) £130 p.a.
A) Promotion of a single book/author for a period of one month, including: a featured article written by the author and/or an author interview; banner and sidebar adverts on historiamag.com; promotion in Historia’s monthly newsletter to subscribers; promotion via Historia’s social media channels.
B) Promotion of up to three books/authors over three months, including: featured articles and/or author interviews; banner and sidebar adverts on historiamag.com; promotion in Historia’s monthly newsletter to subscribers; promotion via Historia’s social media channels.
*Note: All proposed publications and adverts should be in keeping with the content and style of Historia Magazine and appropriate for Historia’s target audience. This is limited to the work of HWA members and non-member authors who are traditionally published and otherwise meet the membership criteria. Historia promotes works of historical fiction and non-fiction. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘historical’ shall be defined as being beyond 35 years from the date of publication.
If you would like to discuss any other options please contact email@example.com.